zondag 28 oktober 2012

This was my fall vacation.

My fall vacation was very fun!!
At first, I went to Sea Life in Zandvoort.
Sea Life is a kind of museum with all different types of aquatic animals.
It was very nice, and we have seen how the otters were conducted.
Wednesday, my dad has my and my brother picked up.
At first, we went to the Turkisch bakery and we have eaten a doner.
Then we went out for my father a new car.
At friday I went with my mom, brother, nephew and aunt to the Eemhof.
It was very fun, but then i ran with my head against a tree....
Now I have still headache, but that's going to be about.
Now I'm just back from Krav Maga and my teacher said that i can train three times in a week!!!!

This was my blog about my vacation, bye!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten